Sunday 7 September 2008

How to sign up to Shortfolio by email

In four easy steps...

  1. Click here to go to the Email Subscription Request form and follow instructions
  2. Go to your email inbox and open the email from 'confirmations@emailenfuego.com'
  3. Click on the link to confirm
  4. Look out for your first Shortfolio story

Common questions
Q: I didn't receive an email from 'confirmations@emailenfuego.com'. Can you help?
A: It may be your email security settings. Check your 'Bulk' or 'Spam' folder. If you still can't find it, try signing up again - there's always a chance you've mistyped your email address.


Q: I've followed the instructions but I'm not getting my Shortfolio emails - any ideas?
A: They maybe going to your 'Bulk' or 'Spam' folder by mistake. Try adding Shortfolio's address to your email address book


Q: What if I decide I don't want Shortfolio emails anymore?
A: If you decide it's not for you, just click the 'Unsubscribe' link.


Q: How often will you send me Shortfolio emails?
A: We'll send you an email the day after a post has gone up. So, between 1-4 per month usually.

No comments: